|Product Name||Catalog #||Price||Qty|
|Metal Toxicity TF Activation Profiling Plate Array||FA-1009||$629|
Many metals and metal-containing compounds including chromium (Cr), nickel (Ni) have been identified to be potent mutagens and carcinogens in human and animals. Metal can disrupt homeostasis by generating oxidative stress, impairing DNA repair and disrupting protein binding and normal cellular function. Metals can directly induce gene expression by activating metal-responsive factors and signal transduction pathways, such as MAPK/RAS/Raf, PI3K/AKT, JAK/STAT and IKK/Ikb/NFkB pathways. It has been reported that the cell cycle arrest is a passive cellular defense mechanism in response to external metal toxicants, and improper cell growth regulation may results in cancer development.
Signosis has developed metal toxicity TF activation plate array to study the activation of metal toxicity associated TFs including p53, NFkB, AP1, HIF, Stat1/3, NFAT, GR and MTF-1.
List of Applicable TFs:
Signosis’ TF Activation Profiling Arrays are used for monitoring the activities of multiple TFs simultaneously. In the technology, a series of biotin-labeled probes are made based on the consensus sequences of TF DNA-binding sites. When the probe mixtures incubate with nuclear extracts, individual probes will find their corresponding TFs and form TF/probe complexes, which can be easily separated from free probes through a simple spin column purification. The bound probes are then detached from the complexes and analyzed through hybridization with a plate, which each well is specifically pre-coated with complementary sequences of the probes.
LiteratureView user manual
1. Differential Regulation Of Micrornas In Asthmatic Airways, Le W, Ghani M, Gutsche M, Wang W, Hwang PH, Upadhyay D, Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med., 2011 May;183: A2067.
2. Oncogenic KRAS impairs EGFR antibodies' efficiency by C/EBPβ-dependent suppression of EGFR expression, Derer S, Berger S, Schlaeth M, Schneider-Merck, T, Klausz K, Lohse S, Overdijk MB, Dechant M, Kellner C, Nagelmeier I, Scheel,, AH, Lammerts van Bueren JJ,van de Winkel JG, Parren PW, Peipp M, Valerius T. Neoplasia. 2012 Mar;14(3):190-205.
3. CRP promotes MMP-10 expression via c-Raf/MEK/ERK and JAK1/ERK pathways in cardiomyocytes, Cui C, Shi Q, Zhang X, Liu X, Bai Y, Li J, Liu S, Hu S, Wei Y. Cell Signal. 2012 Mar;24(3):810-8.
4. Identification of human nuclear factor 1 (NF-1) as a potential transcription factor which regulates the gene expression of Sulfotransferase isoform 1A1 (SULT1A1) in human breast cancer. Yao-Borengasser A, Yu X, Dhakal IB, Edavana VK, Williams S, and Kadlubar SA. Cancer Res., Apr 2012; 72: 1296.
5. Progesterone Regulation of Progesterone Receptor Membrane Component 1, (PGRMC1) Sumoylation and Transcriptional Activity in Spontaneously. Immortalized Granulosa Cells. Peluso JJ, Lodde V, Liu X. Endocrinology. 2012 Aug;153(8):3929-39
6. Mechanism for the induction of cell death in ONS. 76 medulloblastoma cells byZhangfei/CREB-ZF.Bodnarchuk TW, Napper S, Rapin. N, Misra V. J Neurooncol. 2012 Sep;109(3):485-501.
7. Novel compound SK-1009 suppresses interleukin-6 expression through modulation of activation of nuclear factor-kappaB pathway.Shimura M, Yamamoto M, Fujii G, Takahashi M, Komiya M, Noma N, Tanuma S, Yanaka A, Mutoh M. Biol Pharm Bull. 2012;35(12):2186-91. Epub 2012 Sep 27.
8. SMRT-GPS2 corepressor pathway dysregulation coincides with obesity-linked adipocyte inflammation. Toubal A, Clément K, Fan R, Ancel P, Pelloux V, Rouault C, Veyrie N, Hartemann A, Treuter E, Venteclef N. J Clin Invest. 2013 Jan 2;123(1):362-79.
9. Trolox contributes to Nrf2-mediated protection of human and murine primary alveolar type II cells from injury by cigarette smoke. Messier EM, Bahmed K, Tuder RM, Chu HW, Bowler RP, Kosmider B. Cell Death Dis. 2013 Apr 4;4:e573. doi: 10.1038/cddis.2013.96.
10. GC-Targeted C8-Linked Pyrrolobenzodiazepine-Biaryl Conjugates with Femtomolar in Vitro Cytotoxicity and in Vivo Antitumor Activity in Mouse Models. Rahman KM, Jackson PJ, James CH, Basu BP, Hartley JA, de la Fuente M, Schatzlein A, Robson M, Pedley RB, Pepper C, Fox KR, Howard PW, Thurston DE. J Med. Chem. 2013 Apr;56(7):2911-35.
11. The role of SIRT6 protein in aging and reprogramming of human induced pluripotent stem cells. Sharma A, Diecke S, Zhang WY, Lan F, He C, Mordwinkin NM, Chua KF, Wu JC. J Biol Chem. 2013 Jun;288(25):18439-47.
12. Zinc regulation of transcriptional activity during retinoic acid-induced neuronal differentiation. Morris DR, Levenson CW. J Nutr Biochem. 2013 Sep. pii: S0955-2863(13)00126-5.
13. Effects Of Inhibition Of XPO1/CRM1-Dependent Nuclear Export By Selinexor (KPT 330), Alone and In Combination With Carfilzomib (CFZ), On Apoptosis and Autophagy In Multiple Myeloma (MM). Rosebeck S, Kandarpa M, Alonge MM, Jasielec J, Dytfeld D, Maxwell SP, Kraftson SJ, McCauley D, Shacham S, Kauffman M, Jakubowiak AJ. Blood. 2013 Nov;122(21) 279.
14. MYD88-independent growth and survival effects of Sp1 transactivation in Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia. M Fulciniti, N Amodio, RL Bandi, M Munshi, G Yang. Blood. 2014- 01-550509v1
15.Combined inhibition of the proteasome and XPO1/CRM1-dependent nuclear export results in synergistic myeloma cell death via a novel mechanism of intracellular activation of caspase 10-dependent apoptosis. S Rosebeck, M Kandarpa, MM Alonge, A Mayampurath…
16.Novel Mechanism of Synergistic Myeloma Cell Death via Activation of Caspase 10-dependent Apoptosis by Carfilzomib and Selinexor.S Rosebeck, MM Alonge, M Kandarpa, A Mayampurath…
17. Myostatin regulates miR-431 expression via the Ras-Mek-Erk signaling pathway
R Wu, H Li, T Li, Y Zhang, D Zhu - Biochemical and Biophysical Research,2015 Volume 461, Issue 2, 29 May 2015, Pages 224–229
18.Characterization of a Novel Mutation in SLC1A1 Associated with Schizophrenia. P Afshari, M Myles-Worsley, OS Cohen, J Tiobech… - Molecular Neuropsychiatry, 2015 Vol. 1, No. 3, 2015.
19. An Untargeted Proteomics and Systems-based Mechanistic Investigation of Artesunate in Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells. KC Ravindra, WE Ho, C Cheng, LC Godoy, JS Wishnok, Chem. Res. Toxicol., DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemrestox.5b00105 , Publication Date (Web): September 4, 2015
20. Norcantharidin Suppresses Colon Cancer Cell Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition by Inhibiting the αvβ6-ERK-Ets1 Signaling Pathway. Cheng Peng, Zequn Li, Zhengchuan Niu, Wei Niu, Zongquan Xu, Huijie Gao, Weibo Niu, JiaYong Wang, Zhaobin He, Chao Gao, Pengfei Lin, Michael Agrez, Zongli Zhang & Jun Niu Scientific Reports, 2016. Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 20500 (2016) doi:10.1038/srep20500
21. Functional and Activity Analysis of Cattle UCP3 Promoter with MRFs-Related Factors. W Chen, H Xu, X Chen, Z Liu, W Zhang, D Xia - International Journal of Molecular Science, 2016, Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2016, 17(5), 682; doi:10.3390/ijms17050682
22.The oncometabolite R-2-hydroxyglutarate activates NF-κB-dependent tumor-promoting stromal niche for acute myeloid leukemia cells. JY Chen, YS Lai, HJ Tsai, CC Kuo, BL Yen, SP Yeh, Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 32428 (2016) doi:10.1038/srep32428.
23.The oncometabolite R-2-hydroxyglutarate activates NF-κB-dependent tumor-promoting stromal niche for acute myeloid leukemia cells. JY Chen, YS Lai, HJ Tsai, CC Kuo, BL Yen, SP Yeh, Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 32428 (2016) doi:10.1038/srep32428.
24. A CD47-associated super-enhancer links pro-inflammatory signalling to CD47 upregulation in breast cancer. PA Betancur, BJ Abraham, YY Yiu, SB Willingham, et al., Nature Communications 8, Article number: 14802 (2017) doi:10.1038/ncomms14802
25. The effect of brassinolide, a plant steroid hormone, on drug resistant small-cell lung carcinoma cells. D Sadava, SE Kane - Biochemical and Biophysical Research,Available online 25 August ,2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbrc.2017.08.094