Kinome represents a small fraction of the human genome (about 2%), however, each of the 518 kinases plays an integral role in many biological processes such as cellular growth, differentiation, gene expression, migration, immunity and inflammation. As signal transducers, kinase activities are tightly regulated to ensure proper cellular functions. Disruption in the activity levels can lead to a variety of diseases, including arthritis, liver disease, inflammatory bowel disease, cardiac-related diseases, and cancers. Therefore, tools to study kinase pathways and activities can improve our understanding of kinases and facilitate drug discoveries.
Signosis provides a number of tools to study kinase activity, or to monitor kinase pathways.
Kinase TAD Luciferase Reporter Stable Cell Line
- Routine mycoplasma testing - All cell lines tested negative for mycoplasma.
- High sensitive and responsive - Each cell line is validated to induce strong reporter signal.
- Consistent - Kinase-TAD reporter construct is stably integrated into the genome to avoid experimental/cell-to-cell variations.
- Time saving - Cell line can be used for experiments right away to study different signaling pathways.
|Product Name||Catalog #||Price (FP)*||Catalog #||Price (NP)**||Qty|
|ELK-TAD Luciferase Reporter HEK293 Stable Cell Line||SL-0040-FP||$2,000||SL-0040-NP||$950|
|ELK-TAD Luciferase Reporter Hela Stable Cell Line||SL-0041-FP||$2,000||SL-0041-NP||$950|
- * For Profit (FP) price is for non-academic, private companies and institutes
- ** Non Profit (NP) price is for academic, non profit organizations and institutes
Kinase TAD Luciferase Reporter Vectors
- Two-in-one - Gal4-TAD fusion protein and UAS-luciferase reporter combined into a single vector.
- Functional assay - Monitor kinase activity in cells.
- Quantitative analysis - Determine kinase activation by quantitative measurement of luciferase activity.
- Stable cell line generation - The vectors can be used for establishing stable cells expressing the reporters.
|Product Name||Catalog #||Price||Qty|
|ATF2-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7001||$379|
|cJUN-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7002||$379|
|CREB-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7003||$379|
|ELK-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7004||$379|
|HIF-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7005||$379|
|NRF2(113)-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7006||$379|
|NRF2(370)-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7007||$379|
|RelA(p65)-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7008||$379|
|Stat3-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7009||$379|
|Stat5b-TAD Luciferase Reporter Vector||LR-7010||$379|
|CMV Empty Vector||LR-7500||$379|
|p38 MAPK (WT)||LR-7510||$379|
|p38 MAPK (CA)||LR-7511||$379|
|p38 MAPK (DN)||LR-7512||$379|
Signaling Protein Assay Kits